If you’ve never set up a hookah before, don’t worry – it’s easy! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be enjoying delicious, smooth hookah smoke in no time. Here is the answer of ‘’ How to set up a hookah’’:
- Start by rinsing out your hookah with clean water. This will remove any dust or debris that may have collected on it.
- Next, fill the bowl of your hookah with fresh, flavorless tobacco. Tamp it down lightly so that it’s packed tight but not too tightly – you still want air to be able to flow through it.
- Now it’s time to prepare the charcoal. Place one or two pieces of charcoal on top of the tobacco in the bowl, and light them with a lighter or match. Allow them to heat up for a minute or two until they’re glowing red hot.
- Once the charcoal is ready, place a piece of foil over the bowl and poke small holes in it with a skewer or toothpick. This will allow the smoke to pass through but will prevent the hot charcoal from coming into contact with your tobacco directly.
- Now it’s time to inhale! Put the stem of your hookah in your mouth and suck gently on it while holding down the button that controls the airflow. You should see bubbles forming in the water base – this means that your Hookah is working! Keep sucking until you get a good amount of smoke in your mouth.
What is the shisha pipes?
Shisha pipes have been around for centuries, and their popularity has only increased in recent years. There are many different types of shisha pipes available on the market, from simple designs to elaborate Hookahs. Whether you’re looking for a traditional smoking experience or something a little more modern, there’s a shisha pipe out there for you.